MAKING AN EMERGENCY CALL
When making a 999 call you need to remember:
- To tell the call handler which emergency service you need.
- To tell the call handler your address/or the location of the incident and phone number. Look for landmarks if you don't know where you are.
- To stay calm, speak clearly, explain what is happening and stay on the line as they might have some questions for you.
- The call handler is there to help you and you shouldn't be afraid.
- Can we find you, when you need us? Use the what3words App
You've reached the end of the SafeZone section for Fire Safety.
Why not take the Fire Safety Challenge quiz and test your knowledge...
learn and take the